Search my Blogs and my website

Saturday 19 May 2012

Garden Update

  Well, after being in a state of suspended animation for the last six weeks, the slightly warmer weather has finally kick-started the garden...

Front garden - bit ragged but finally growing!  Haven't been able to cut the grass because I've been worried about scaring a nesting bird in the Monkey Puzzle tree.


Muscaria, past their best now but the marigolds are quickly waking up!

Part of my bottle herb garden plus trays and pots still hardening off (it's nearly June!!)

Potatoes - doing okay
My forest of Xmas trees!  No seriously!  Hanging decorations off these in a year or five...

Really happy with these.  Common bracken - I dug a few rhizomes up during the winter locally and they've popped up.  Perfect for the shady bit by the pond.

The pond, now home to two Shubunkins & several frogs.  Blossom the cat still lives on in her favourite place.


Random wildflowers.  Marigold, chamomile, cornflower, borage etc
  























No comments:

Post a Comment