Search my Blogs and my website

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Here we go! (In more ways than one....)

  Well....  Survived my first bike race of the year.  Best of all......
  .......my homemade wheel didn't fall to pieces!!  (www.andytyler.net/DIYDiscWheel.htm).  I have to confess that I V-E-R-Y nearly didn't take part because I was still feeling a bit ropey but it was nice to blow the cobwebs off.  Didn't go too mad but quite enjoyed myself nevertheless.  Loads of form to come yet - saving it for the hot weather!!



  Got cracking big style in the garden too.  We always struggle for surface area in the back garden, plus anything important has to be out the way of the doggies, so decided to build on last year's experiments with 'Vertical Gardening'.  So, get some old plastic bottles, hang them up, cut some holes and stick some plants in!  Tada!
  These are strawberries, but the idea lends itself to all sorts of herbs & salad plants.  Watch this space....

No comments:

Post a Comment