Search my Blogs and my website

Tuesday 7 February 2012

My doggies never fail to cheer me up......

  Apart from being really handy for taking the rap for your foul bottom smells, eating all the cakes and drinking all the booze, dogs are even better at cheering you up sometimes....
  Out for a lovely crispy walk in the snow with the Boys this morning.  They love it! (Being Siberian, it'd be a bit of a bummer if they didn't!)  After about 10 minutes, Woolly reappeared with a very secondhand looking rabbit in his mouth.  It's one of those times when you kick yourself for not having a camera with you - my little blue-eyed wolflet galloping chest deep in snow with 'prey' in his mouth.  Didn't half look pleased with himself.
  Anyway, he carried it for a good couple of miles, not entirely sure what to do with it but obviously knowing full well there was no way I'd let that horrible maggoty thing in the car.  About a hundred yards short of the car he sneaked off, dug a shallow hole in the snow and then buried it again doing that cute shovelly thing that dogs do with their nose.
  He climbed back into the car looking v-e-r-y pleased with himself.  Thing is, he'll remember that spot for years, in fact I'll have to avoid it next time in case it's still there!

  He sat grinning in the back of the car all the way home, in fact he's still strutting rather proudly round the kitchen now.  Ahhh, my awesome little predator... ahhh.......



No comments:

Post a Comment